|Item||Top-notch Italian Keratin Glue grains for hair extensions|
|Size||Small grains. Approximate width and length: 2 mm – 2.5 mm|
|Material||100% best quality keratin glue|
|Application||I-tip, U-tip, V-tip, Flat tip, Nail tip, etc. fusion hair extensions|
|Delivery||2-3 days via UPS, DHL, etc.|
This item is everything you need for a seamless hair extension! Italian Keratin is the ideal bonding glue to help attach fusion hair extension onto your real hair. It’s suitable for all kinds of glue-in hair extension.
- It’s of top-notch quality. When the market is flooded with cheap Chinese keratin, this Italian glue still stands out thanks to its superior quality. It could stick the extensions slavishly and could last for a longer time.
- It is transparent. In other words, it could suit glue in hair extensions of any colors.
- It is super easy to use. These Italian keratin grains could be melt easily just by using a heat fusion iron or connector. You could consider using a melting pot, also.
- It poses no damage to both your bio hair and your extensions. Thanks to its first-rate quality, it could work well on your head without causing any negative effect.
- It sticks well. In other words, you won’t have to worry about its disintegrating when you wash your hair, swim, or when doing any other sporty acts.
- It is easy to remove. Wearers can use hair extension remover to make the bonds fall apart. All the keratin glue could be quickly removed from your head without any residue or keratin traces.
How to use Italian Keratin bonds?
As Lewigs has said above, keratin sticks are used to connect pre-bonded hair extensions to wearer’s real strands. Use a heat fusion iron or glue pot to melt the grains and then apply it directly to your hair.
You can use Italian keratin to reinforce the glued extensions you have stuck before but got loosen recently, also.
Kindly note that different kinds of tips would need a different amount of keratin glue. For I-tip extensions, you will need around 4-5 grains for each strand only. However, with extensions like V-tip, U-tip, flat tip, or nail tip, there must be 10 – 12 granules to be enough for 01 strand.
A 100-gram package of Italian keratin would apply on 500 – 800 strands approximately.
Other hairpiece accessories you might like:
- 500pcs Black Hair Net For Hair Extensions & Weaves
How to remove keratin glue?
It is an exceptionally easy task to get rid of the glue. Italian keratin glue could be easily disintegrated just by some few drops of acetone.
Then, use a removal plier to smash the bonds until it turns into powder. Finally, comb out the dust and wipe the hair stresses to make it clean again.